The City of Stirling is a local government area in the northern suburbs of the Perth, Western Australia. The City had a population of 205,960 in 2011, making it one of the largest local government area by population in Western Australia.
With approximately 895 employees, the City required a solution that would enable managed access to its image library.
The City contacted Corporate Photo Manager as a WALGA-preferred supplier and requested an on-site demonstration of the service. Through this discussion we were able to implement a service tailoerd to the City's particular requirements.
Key points of interest for the client were:
- To provide a means of sharing its extensive image library with general staff population, elected members and external stakeholders
- Manage access to high resolution images so that marketing personnel could effectively control image usage
- Provide a standardised storage location for images and eliminate duplication on network drives by business units
- Ensure a robust solution with strong security protocols
- Allow metadata stored in the system to be easiely exported
- Provide a service that was inline with corporate branding
WALGA Preferred Suppliers
As a WALGA member, the City of Stirling received a 20% discount on the standard pricing structure for the service.